UCH Export Packers
UCH Export Packers is the packing division of UCH Logistics Limited, a specialist airfreight carrier.
We provide a reliable, cost effective and efficient solution with specialist industry knowledge to ensure customer requirements are met. There are a number of benefits to using UCH for your packing needs...
- Minimise transport costs with a supplier that can pack your cargo in-house.
- Receive cargo 24/7 at our depots conveniently located at Heathrow with access to all major motorway networks, giving you added flexibility.
- Take advantage of a single point of contact who can provide an end-to-end solution covering UK wide collections, packing, screening and delivery into the airline.
Our team has extensive experience in Export, Sea Freight & Dangerous Goods Packing. We are also ISPM15 certified & all of our cases are made from kiln dried heat treated timber, meaning all of the materials we use are safe & accepted internationally.
We are perfectly positioned not only to handle your transport needs, but also pack your cargo for safe movement at our Import/Export hub in Heathrow, saving you additional transport costs.
Case Making :
We offer fully bespoke case making services, including light weight plywood cases, heavy based plywood cases & clipped plywood cases, to name a few.
UCH is a member of the UK wood packaging material programme & we have been assessed by the Forestry Commission allowing us to apply the ISPM15 timber mark to all manufactured materials.
We have a variety of packaging material to accompany cases from Stratocell & LD45 foam to bubble wrap and self-adhesive cushioning.
Export Packing :
UCH’s packing team have extensive experience in Export Packing.
Collectively the team have packed everything from flight simulators to medical equipment.
Dangerous Goods Packing
- UCH have qualified & certified staff that can accomplish all your Dangerous Goods packing for Air, Sea & Road, as well as the accompanying documents.
- We offer barrier foil vacuum packing to prevent corrosion for delicate parts such as electronics. We also offer waterproofed lined cases, making sure your sea freighted goods are adequately protected.
- We have staff that are experienced in packing on client premises, making sure the most effective & efficient solution can be found for your export packing needs.
- We can lift up to 7 tons with our range of fork lift trucks & also have access to mobile cranes, so we can handle all types of out of gauge cargo.
We aim to provide a solution to your packing needs no matter what your requirements may be. For more information, get in touch with us on email@example.com or call our Export Packing division directly on 01784 818 111.